We’d like to encourage everyone out there who likes MongoDB to consider getting involved in the community (if one isn’t already).
There are many ways to help, do not worry if you are not a C++ database engineer! For example, all of the following would be helpful:
- writing benchmarks
- improving driver for a particular language
- higher level persistence frameworks for a particular language
- improving / finishing REST interface
- administrative UI
- documentation edits / improvements
- presenting at meetups and conferences
- new test programs
- simply blogging about your usage!
If you are interested in helping, please chime in on IRC. Thanks.