We’ve had a big month with updates and improvements to our drivers. Here’s a summary:
- We released v1.0 of the Mongo-Hadoop connector, which provides working input and output adapters for MongoDB on Hadoop’s MapReduce.
- We released Node.js Driver v1.0.
- Aaron Heckmann made a bunch of bug fixes and feature updates to Mongoose 2.6.x
- The 1.4 release of the C# Driver now supports LINQ queries.
- The 1.6.2 release of the Ruby driver now implements socket timeout using non-blocking IO. This change improve performance when timeouts are enabled.
- There are a number of bug fixes in the PHP driver’s 1.2.10 release
- The PyMongo team pushed PyMongo 2.2, which has support for Python 3, Gevent and improved pooling.