Apr 28 • Posted 5 months ago
Some of the best MongoDB tools come from the Open Source community. Projects like the Node.js Driver, Mongoose and Meteor have become the backbone of many MongoDB apps and have helped support the developer community all over the world. We want to see more of what the community has built.
For the month of May, we’ll be hosting a worldwide hack contest for Open Source tools built on or connected to MongoDB. The winner of the contest will receive a ticket to OSCON, furnished by O’Reilly.
- All projects must be built with the MongoDB source code or on top of a MongoDB API, community or MongoDB supported driver
- Any new drivers created should abide by the driver requirements listed in the MongoDB Manual
- All hacks will be judged by MongoDB engineers
All entries can be submitted to community@MongoDB.com with the following information before May 31
- Github or Bitbucket URL
- Description of the project
- How do users benefit from this application?
- Why did you choose to contribute to MongoDB?
We’re looking forward to seeing your hacks come in!